Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Two Wrongs Make a Light

This novel explores the dynamics of a dramatized domestically abusive relationship. Men and women die in these kinds of destructive relationships, and many times kids are hurt in the wake of the malevolent exercises in someone's mental games taken to the extreme level. Rhonda is a confident woman, brought down by this hot bodied young man she falls for. But sometimes, you don't really know someone until you've lived with them. I hope you take in consideration when reading this chapter, what it must be like to live even 1/10th of this kind of horrible drama.

So, without further delay, I offer you Two Wrongs Make a Light in it's opening chapter'd glory. If you want more, I want to know you want more. Beyond that, this was about all I managed to give the re-reading decades old bleary eyed attention to it as I wanted to get it uploaded so people could read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment